I have a list of stuff to do this month that includes (but is not limited to):
- Submitting several school portfolios/documents/moneys
- Moving out and moving in (happening tomorrow)
- Editing my zombie movie (from one blog past), Dyin' For You.
- Recording drums, vocals, and percussion on Oddwood's next upcoming album, Rocktopus.
- Organizing time with friends
- Organizing some free time for exercise and adventure.
- Figuring out how to read many books, research many topics and watch many movies, without sacrificing too much sleep (unlikely prevented).
That being said, I'd like to pack up and move down to Buenos Aires, sooner rather than later. I just realized, upon looking back on a few of the photos from my trip, that it is probably likely that I can return during summer, for a month perhaps. It would be winter for that southern side of the world, and many places are excellent for visiting, aside from the unavoidable winter tourists that come with the season. Who knows? Maybe I can head down to Patagonia in its peak excellency. I'd like to bring with me a High-Definition camcorder upon my return, making up for the digital camera from Trip 1. And maybe by then I'd have another Powershot A110 (the camera that was heisted on the subte system in Bs.As.). I'd plan to be filming a lot, so I could bring a tripod and scout out some excellent places to shoot.
This post is short, but it helped me release a bit of built-up frustration. I will look back on this years from now and read my entertaining mind flows. Let's see how much of this actually comes to fruition!
I am definitely looking forward to an amazing year with TakeLessons, America's largest music lesson company, as well as an overwhelmingly excellent year of fun-filled, action-packed adventures with The Dread Crew of Oddwood! Pleasure Faire, hopefully Disney negotiations, national tour? Let's go!
All for now, more for later; until then, this is Drew Peters.